The Radiology Consultants of the Midwest Difference: Molecular Medicine
Radiology Consultants of the Midwest’s nuclear medicine physicians provide excellent clinical care and a commitment to developing diagnostic and therapeutic molecular medicine for the future.
- Expert care from Nebraska’s first theranostics program
- Access to new treatments through participation in more than 20 clinical trials
- One of the nation’s largest (by volume) traumatic brain injury imaging programs
- Nation’s largest clinical experience in oncologic alpha particle therapy
- Only Alzheimer’s Imaging program in Nebraska and Iowa
-Free, convenient, on-site parking.
Types of exams:
- Alpha particle therapy for bone metastases
- Biliary tract imaging
- Bone scans
- PET scans
- Thyroid imaging and treatment
- White blood cell imaging for infection