The Radiology Consultants of the Midwest Difference: MRI
Radiology Consultants of the Midwest’s fellowship trained radiologists use MRI to provide patients with answers, utilizing the safest and most technologically advanced imaging equipment available.
- Radiation-free imaging
- Best possible image quality, no low strength MRI scanners
- State of the art protocols
- Detailed attention to the exam and expert interpretation of results
- Outpatient MRI at Lakeside Imaging Center
- Free, convenient, on-site parking.
Types of exams:
- Biliary tract (MRCP)
- Blood Vessels (MR angiography)
- Bowel (MR Enterography)
- Female pelvis
- Joints/limbs (knee, hip, shoulder and all others)